- SICSA would like to extend a very warm welcome to Dr Paul Patras, University of Edinburgh, who takes over the leadership of the SICSA Networking & Systems Research Theme and Dr Mike Crabb, University of Dundee who will be co-leading the HCI Research Theme with Dr Mary Ellen Foster (University of Glasgow)
Dr Patras and Dr ... Read more
- Can’t get to the pub.. SULSA has your lockdown activity sorted!
As part of the Through the Looking Glass: Breaking Barriers in STEM event, SULSA is launching an original artwork competition! We want to know what an inclusive and diverse environment in STEM looks like to you? And so we are welcoming original creations that depict this, these creations ... Read more
- We are delighted to announce that the SICSA Conference 2020 will take place, on-line on 1 October 2020 and will be under the theme SICSA and the Sustainable Society.
The conference this year will be co-located with ScotSoft, which is Scotland’s leading tech conference allowing our delegates to access elements of the event throughout the day.
For this ... Read more
- SICSA is pleased to inform you that the ScotCHEM 2020 Computational Chemistry Virtual Symposium will take place on 26 August 2020 and all SICSA members are invited to attend. The event is hosted by the University of Strathclyde
The Plenary Speaker is Prof. Adrian Roitberg, University of Florida and his talk will be “Is Quantum Chemistry ... Read more
- Applications are invited for any suitable member of academic staff within a SICSA Institution to co-lead the SICSA Human-Computer Interaction Research Theme.
SICSA is the Scottish Funding Council Research Pool in Informatics and Computer Science. The goal of SICSA is to cohere the Scottish Informatics and Computer Science research communities to help increase critical mass ... Read more