- We are very pleased to welcome Dr Mark Zarb, Robert Gordon University to SICSA as our new Director of Education, effective from 1 January 2020.
Mark will be a great addition to the SICSA Directorate. He has had continuous engagement with SICSA through a number of avenues and has great vision for education within the research ... Read more
- Applications are invited for any suitable member of academic staff within a SICSA Institution to co-lead the SICSA Cyber Physical Systems Research Theme.
Research pooling across Scotland is entering an exciting phase. Having recently released the review of pooling, the SFC are considering a number of recommendations which present opportunities for someone interested in this theme ... Read more
- We are pleased to announce that we are now recruiting for a new SICSA Director of Education. Applications are welcome from any suitable member of academic staff working at a SICSA member institution.
SICSA Education has a focus on enhancing collaboration across the core activities of Undergraduate and Postgraduate education provision in Scotland. The group represents ... Read more
- The Scottish Informatics and Computer Science Alliance (SICSA) is welcoming the publication of a positive report on the last decade of their research, policymaking and industrial partnerships.
The full report can be found at the Scottish Funding Council.
Along with an overview of all other projects supported by the pooling initiative, the Independent Review of the Scottish ... Read more
- DemoFest: Bringing Research to Life
4th November 2019, 4.00pm – 7.00pm at Our Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh.
DemoFest is SICSA’s signature knowledge exchange event, showcasing the very best of Informatics and Computing Science research from all of Scotland’s Universities. The largest event of its kind in Scotland, DemoFest attracts a mix of more than 300 participants, including software industry practitioners, researchers and ... Read more