- Visit our Conference web-site: https://sicsaconf.org/
16.00 – 16.30, Plenary Session: Keeping Mentally Healthy
Doing a PhD can be lonely at times, but COVID has intensified the isolation and uncertainty experienced by PhD students. The SICSA Universities provide support through counselling, mentoring and other mental health services. But, at the moment these services are in heavy demand and ... Read more
- We are delighted to let you know that we have appointed our new SICSA Graduate Academy (SGA) Director. Dr Andrei Perovski, Robert Gordon University commenced the role as SGA Director of 1 August 2021 taking over from Dr Susmit Sarkar.
Andrei is a Reader in Computation Systems and holds the role of Research Student Coordinator at ... Read more
- We are running a New Lecturers Event as part of SICSA Conference 2021. The Event itself (13th September, 4pm, online) will consist of a panel aiming to answer FAQs from new staff, as well as a session inviting all new lecturers introduce themselves to the wider community (3-5 minutes), and then end in an informal ... Read more
- Registration is now open for the SICSA Conference 2021! The event will be taking place virtually on 13th & 14th September (notionally based at the University of Dundee) using the online platform Ohyay.
The Scottish Informatics & Computer Science Alliance (SICSA) Conference has been an annual event since SICSA began in 2008. This year the focus ... Read more
- SICSA is proud to be sponsoring this year Poster Prizes for the students participating in the Nuffield Research Placements (NRPs).
Nuffield Research Placements (NRPs) are engaging, real-life research or development projects, where talented year 12 (or equivalent) students are placed at the heart of a UK host organisation. They are a fantastic opportunity for students to ... Read more