SICSA can provide funding for PhD students currently studying Informatics and Computing Science within a SICSA institution to attend a a national or international conference which is being held virtually.
If you are completing an informatics or computer science PhD within a SICSA institution then you are eligible to apply. A list of SICSA institutional members can be accessed here: https://www.sicsa.ac.uk/about-us/our-members/
- Up to £200 towards registration fees for a virtual conference
- The conference must be aligned to your research area with potential for opportunities for further collaboration
- All applications must be supported by a statement from your supervisor
- Successful applicants are expected to deliver a seminar/workshop in relation to the conference within 6-12 months of attendance.
Proposals can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time
- Read the SICSA Virtual Conference Registration attendance guidelines
- Complete the SICSA Virtual Conference Registration proposal
- Arrange for your supervisor to submit a supporting statement
- Email your proposal to email@example.com