SICSA can provide funding for PhD students currently studying Informatics and Computing Science within a SICSA institution to undertake studies and/or research via Summer/Winter Schools attendance and/or research visits. These can be conducted in person or online.
If you are completing an informatics or computer science PhD in a SICSA department then you are eligible to apply.
- Up to £500 towards the registration & accommodation costs of the school OR online subscription costs
- Travel is not eligible and must be met your home University or another source
- Visits must align with your research area & should offer opportunities for further collaborations
- All applications must be supported by a statement from your supervisor
Funding Call Deadline
- Proposals can be submitted at any time
- Read the SICSA Research Scholar Guidelines
- Complete the SICSA Research Scholarship Proposal
- Arrange for your supervisor to complete the supporting statement section on the Proposal
- Email your completed proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we no longer accept applications for this funding programme.