The SICSA Research Themes are driven by you, the academic community, and research events are a great way to build and maintain relationships across Scotland within your area of expertise. This is also a great way to work across across other Research Themes, SFC Research Pools and/or Scottish Innovation Centres.
Sponsorship Funding Information:
Sponsorship funding can be used as follows:
- Event Catering
- Travel & Subsistence for Keynote Speakers and Special Guests
- Travel & Subsistence for the event organisaers (if they are not based in the host insitution)
- Travel and Subsistence for Speakers & guests from other Research Pools and/or Innovation Centres
Events must be open to students and researchers from all SICSA institutions and, if the event is cross discipline, the students and researchers from the relevant Research Pool and/or members from the Innovation Centre.
Information for cross discipline proposals
- SICSA Research Themes (https://www.sicsa.ac.uk/research/research-themes/)
- SFC Research Pools (http://www.sfc.ac.uk/research/research-pooling/research-pooling.aspx)
- Scottish Innovation Centres (http://www.sfc.ac.uk/innovation/innovation-centres/funded-innovation-centres.asp
Please complete the SICSA Research Theme Sponsorship Event proposal form which can be downloaded below and send it to email@example.com . Your proposal will be acknowledged and then considered by the relevant SICSA Research Theme Leader(s) and you will receive a decision within two weeks.