The SICSA Research Themes are driven by you, the academic community, and research events are a great way to build and maintain relationships across Scotland within your area of expertise. This is also a great way to work with other Research Themes, SFC Research Pools and/or Scottish Innovation Centres.
Sponsorship Funding Information:
Due to the current COVID-19 situation all requests for funding will be considered including:
- Charged subscriptions to collaboration tools or services, such as instant messaging or software repositories.
- Software as a service costs to host collaboration software directly.
- Hosting online research and knowledge exchange seminars and events
- Voucher payment for assistance with event set-up (preparation of materials)
Events must be open and virtually accessible to students and researcher from all SICSA institutions and, if the event is cross discipline, the students and researchers from the relevant Research Pool and/or members from the Innovation Centre.
Information for cross discipline proposals
- SICSA Research Themes (https://www.sicsa.ac.uk/research/research-themes/)
- SFC Research Pools (http://www.sfc.ac.uk/research/research-pooling/research-pooling.aspx)
- Scottish Innovation Centres (http://www.sfc.ac.uk/innovation/innovation-centres/funded-innovation-centres.asp
Please complete the SICSA Research Theme Sponsorship Event proposal form which can be downloaded below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your proposal will be acknowledged and then considered by the relevant SICSA Research Theme Leader(s) and you will receive a decision within two weeks.