The SICSA Education Champions represent institutions across Scotland, with the aim to:
Scope out events and activities that can promote and complement existing efforts within individual institutions;
Raise awareness of activities within institutions which may interest the wider SICSA Education community (e.g. professorial lectures, learning and teaching conferences, upcoming studies, …);
Promote SICSA Education activities within institutions to ensure we are reaching the right audience.
“I would like for the Education Champions to do exactly what the title suggests – champion the wonderful CS Ed work done within each SICSA institution, and identify avenues for further opportunity, collaboration and support.“ – Dr Mark Zarb, Director of Education.
- University of Glasgow – Mireilla Bikanga Ada
- University of Stirling – Carron Shankland
- Edinburgh Napier University – Debbie Meharg
- Glasgow Caledonian University – James Paterson
- University of Dundee -Rachel Menzies
- Heriot-Watt University – Tessa Berg
- University of St Andrews – Dharini Balasubramaniam
We are looking for Champions to represent Computing Education across Scotland. If you would like to represent your institution, please send a short bio to firstname.lastname@example.org.