Date(s) - 26/10/2022
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
University of Stirling
The Scottish Programming Languages Seminar (SPLS) is an informal meeting for discussing anything related to programming languages.
This edition of SPLS will be held both in-person and online. The in-person meeting will take place in the Cottrell Building, room 2A13 at the University of Stirling.
This edition of SPLS is sponsored by SICSA.
SPLS will feature 6 talks:
1) Anton Lorenzen. Balanced Search Tree Insertion: Functional is
Top-down is Bottom-up
2) Ryan Kirkpatrick. Automated Thread Placement via Dynamic Binary
3) Jacques Carette. Definite Folds
4) Sam Lindley. Encoding Product Types
5) Katarzyna Marek. A Sound and Complete View-based Regex Parser
6) Simon Fowler. Special Delivery: Programming with Mailbox Types
More details, including abstracts, can be found on the webpage of this SPLS meeting: https://spls-series.github.io/meetings/2022/october/
Attending – Registration
- Please register on the SPLS Doodle poll if you plan to attend SPLS in person.
- Please register on the PhD event Doodle poll if you plan to attend the PhD event.
- Registration is required for catering. There are no COVID restrictions on attendance (as of now). Mask wearing in packed indoor areas is encouraged, as is testing before attending.
- Getting to Stirling (by public transport, car, …)
- Parking on Campus (not free). Free on-street parking is available about 20 minutes on foot from the Cottrell Building, e.g. at the top of Kenilworth Road.
For information about this SPLS meeting, please contact Patrick Maier.
For information about the SPLI PhD event, please contact André Videla (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)