The SICSA Cyber Virtual Innovation Hub provides funding to explore new work that could lead to commercial opportunities arising from within the SICSA Cyber community and more broadly across Scottish Business as a whole.
Successful applicants will be able to use the funding on offer to explore new ideas, develop commercial potential, produce demonstrators and materials, and develop work to be taken to a stage where it is investment-ready. Funding can be used flexibly, according to the needs of the researchers and/or companies involved.
- Funding of approximately £3K-£5K per project is available, with flexibility for further funding where relevant.
- Funding can be used flexibly but examples include:
- A contribution towards time for researchers to engage with the project;
- Travel and accommodation to support the project;
- Equipment or software licenses
Funding Call Deadlines
Funding call deadlines fall at the end of each calendar month for the duration of The Cyber Nexus Programme.
- Download the guidelines and read carefully
- Complete the application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org in the next funding call