The SICSA Directors are pleased to formally announce the 6 updated SICSA Research Themes. During this phase of SICSA, until at least 2020, the SICSA Research Themes are:
- Artificial Intelligence – led by Professor Emma Hart (Edinburgh Napier) and Professor Leslie Smith (Stirling).
- Cyber-Physical Systems – led by Dr Subramanian Ramamoorthy (Edinburgh) and Dr Katrin Solveig Lohan (Heriot-Watt)
- Data Science – led by Dr Amos Storkey (Edinburgh) and Professor Mike Chantler (Heriot-Watt)
- HCI – led by Dr Martin Halvey (Strathclyde) and Dr Miguel Nacenta (St Andrews)
- Networking and Systems – led by Dr Dimitris Pezaros (Glasgow)
- Theory, Modelling and Computation – led by Dr Ekaterina Komendantskaya (Heriot-Watt) and Professor Neil Ghani (Strathclyde).
You can discover more about the SICSA Research Themes at http://www.sicsa.ac.uk/research/research-themes/ and to stay in touch with theme events and activities you can join the Research Theme mailing lists at http://www.sicsa.ac.uk/join-our-mailing-lists/.
We would like to take this opportunity to heartily thank all of the previous SICSA Theme Leaders for their hard-work and dedication over the years.