Congratulations to all of the prize winners at the SICSA PhD Conference 2019 in Stirling!
SICSA PhD Research Competition
- 1st Year Winner: Jacob König (GCU): ‘Deep Learning Surface Crack Segmentation’
- 2nd Year Winner: Ryan Gibson (University of Strathclyde): ‘Using Tablet Technologies to Promote Communication Between Adults with Mild Learning Disabilities and General Practitioner’
- 3rd Year Winner: Sofiat Olaosebikan (University of Glasgow): ‘Algorithmic Results on the Student-Project Allocation Problem
- People’s Choice Award: Mila Goranova (University of Stirling): ‘Multi-Objective Evolutionary Optimisation of Antibiotic Treatments
SICSA Elevator Pitch Video Competition
- 1st place: Alice Lynch, University of St Andrews
- 2nd place: Linda Lapp, University of Strathclyde
- 3rd place: Craig Docherty, University of Stirling
All winners were awarded their prizes at the SICSA PhD Conference on 19th June 2019.