SICSA Education Call for Workshops Proposals in 2015/16
SICSA Education would like to invite the community to apply for funds to host a SICSA Education workshops. At the education all hands meeting earlier in the year several potential topics for workshops were suggested including:
- Teaching 1st year programming
- What makes a good honours project?
- How to articulate successfully with FE colleges
- The role of placements within Computing degrees
- The students role in achieving Athena Swan accreditation
We now invite members of the community to bid to host one of these workshops or to organise a workshop on any other education related topic.
The funding available per workshop is up to £1,000; the total funding available for this call is £4,000. The reviewing criteria are detailed in the application form.