SICSA is able to provide support of up to £10,000 for researchers in Informatics and Computing Sciences at SICSA institutions to boost participation in European projects. We will consider proposals from any Scotland-based computing science academics pursuing involvement in EU projects.
What type of activities does this funding cover?
Funding can be sought for a broad range of activities relating to any relevant EU call including:
• Travel to consortium meetings;
• Travel for establishing network connections;
• Cost of specialist consultant support for EU funding bids;
• Support for SICSA academics time to develop proposals (i.e. charging an agreed percentage of staff time to SICSA); and
• Admin time to coordinate bids and meetings (i.e. charging a percentage of staff time to SICSA).
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this funding please contact email@example.com in the first instance or visit the PEER web page to download an application form. There are no deadlines and you can apply at any time.