The SICSA Directors recognise that the transition to remote working has likely created obstacles to the conduct of normal research collaboration activities, such as the hosting of in-person workshops and seminars. To respond to this, SICSA invites applications for funding to support remote collaboration activities.
Funding can be used to support intra and inter-theme or pool research collaboration activities that require remote working and communication.
Examples of collaboration funding include, but are not limited to:
- Charged subscriptions to collaboration tools or services, such as instant messaging or software repositories.
- Software as a service costs to host collaboration software directly.
- Hosting online research and knowledge exchange seminars and events.
Funding Call Deadlines
- Proposals can be submitted at any time
- Complete the short Remote Collaboration Activities Proposal
- Email your proposal to email@example.com