Date(s) - 09/03/2022
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Scottish Programming Languages Seminar (SPLS) is an informal meeting for the discussion of any aspect of programming languages. SPLS is being planned as a hybrid meeting to be held at the Informatics Forum, The University of Edinburgh on Wednesday 9th March 2022.
Information and updates about the March 2022 edition of SPLS will be communicated via the SPLS Mailing List.
Programme (tentative schedule)
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 14:00 Session 1
- 14:00 – 14:30 Coffee break
- 14:30 – 15:30 Session 2
- 15:30 – 16:00 Coffee break
- 16:00 – 17:00 Session 3
- James McKinna (Heriot-Watt University)
- Jeremy Singer (University of Glasgow)
- Conor McBride (University of Strathclyde)/Sam Lindley (The University of Edinburgh)/Simon Gay (University of Glasgow)
- Bastian Köpcke (Universität Münster)
- Xueying Qin (The University of Edinburgh)
- Rob Wright (The University of Edinburgh)
The only prerequisite for attending this meeting is that you register in advance using the Doodle form. The main purpose of the registration is to inform us about the number of participants such that we know how many to cater for. Registration is especially important for those who wish to attend the in-person component (supposing we will be allowed to have such a component) as only those who signed up in advance will be allowed to participate in-person on the day — this will be strictly enforced!