Date(s) - 14/12/2015 - 17/12/2015
The Christmas cyber security lectures, run in association with Scottish Government, Scottish Enterprise, PwC and partners, are a series of lectures across the country in the week before Christmas for High Schools and Colleges. With up to 5 talks from leading industry figures, Police Scotland and University academics in one session it is a fun and varied introduction to the challenges facing all of us as we move towards the internet of things.
Book your free places now and we will confirm speakers as and when they are confirmed.
The purpose behind the event is:
- use light hearted and fun methods to introduce a career in Cyber Security to school pupils
- address the skills and gender gap
- raise cyber security profile through publicity generated by the lectures
This year we will be taking the event on the road to the following cities:
- Friday 11th December – Robert Gordons University Aberdeen
- Monday 14th December – Inverness College, 1 Inverness Campus, Inverness
- Tuesday 15th December – University of Glasgow (Boyd Orr Building)
- Wednesday 16th December – Edinburgh Napier University (Riady Craiglockhart)
- Thursday 17th December – Dundee Abertay University (Kydd Building)