Until July 2015, SICSA is able to provide support of up to £10,000 for researchers in Informatics and Computing Sciences at SICSA institutions to boost participation in European projects. We will consider proposals from any Scotland-based computing science academics pursuing involvement in EU projects.
What type of activities does this funding cover?
Funding can be sought for a broad range of activities relating to any relevant EU call including:
• Travel to consortium meetings;
• Travel for establishing network connections;
• Cost of specialist consultant support for EU funding bids;
• Support for SICSA academics time to develop proposals (i.e. charging an agreed percentage of staff time to SICSA); and
• Admin time to coordinate bids and meetings (i.e. charging a percentage of staff time to SICSA).
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this funding please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance or visit the PEER web page to download an application form. There are no deadlines and you can apply at any time. However, it is important to note that this funding is currently set to end in July 2015.