The annual showcase for Scottish Computer Science Research will be bigger and better than ever this year, taking place at the University of Strathclyde’s Technology and Innovation Centre on Friday 11th November, from 4-7pm.
REGISTER TO EXHIBIT YOUR RESEARCH NOW AT SURVEYGIZMO
- We expect up to 200 industrial delegates, who will be keen to discover some of the cutting-edge research taking place in Scotland right now in Computer Science.
- SICSA DEMOfest is the biggest event of its kind in Scotland, creating a unique environment for industry and academia to come together to explore opportunities for collaborative innovation, commercialization of research, placements, employment, and relationship building.
- The event will provide the perfect opportunity to network with researchers at all levels from across SICSA, as well as other key stakeholder organisations.
Who can Exhibit?
- We welcome applications from researchers at all 14 SICSA Institutions.
- Exhibitors at all stages of research, from 1st year PhD to Professorial level.
- We particularly encourage applicants who are keen to build collaborative linkages with industry; to commercialise their research; and to build contacts with other researchers.
Research Themes at DEMOfest 2016
Exhibitions should be broadly aligned to one or more of the following areas:
- Big Data
- User-Experience (HCI)
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Networks and the Cloud
All exhibitors will be provided with their own space in the exhibition hall featuring an individual pod for your research poster and space for any technology that you wish to demonstrate.
Your research will be featured in the event programme, which will be circulated to our extensive database of businesses across Scotland.
Register to exhibit now!
Space is limited within the exhibition hall to a maximum of 50 research stands, so we encourage you to apply to exhibit your research by completing a short questionnaire as soon as possible at SurveyGizmo.
Applications must be submitted by 15/09/16 and we will confirm all exhibitors very shortly afterwards.
If you have any questions please email the SICSA team at email@example.com