The annual showcase for Scottish Computer Science Research will be bigger and better than ever this year, taking place at the University of Strathclyde’s Technology and Innovation Centre on Friday 11th November, from 4-7pm.
For the first time ever, alongside our main research exhibitions we are giving the opportunity to a limited number of MSc students to exhibit their work at the event.
REGISTER TO EXHIBIT YOUR MSc REASEARCH POSTER AT: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3000344/SICSA-DEMOfest-2016-Poster-Application
- We expect up to 150 industrial delegates, who will be keen to discover some of the cutting-edge research taking place in Scotland right now in Computer Science.
- SICSA DEMOfest is the biggest event of its kind in Scotland, creating a unique environment for industry and academia to come together to explore opportunities for collaborative innovation, commercialization of research and relationship building.
- If you are looking to work in industry after your studies or to take a placement/internship, SICSA DEMOfest is the perfect opportunity to network with companies from across Scotland.
- The event will provide a perfect opportunity to link-up with researchers from across SICSA.
Who can Exhibit?
If you would like to demonstrate your research in our MSc Exhibition, you should be studying Computer Science (or a related subject) at one of the 14 SICSA Institutions.
The MSc Exhibition area will be aimed at students at any stage of an MSc in Computer Science.
Research Themes at DEMOfest 2016
Your research should broadly align with one of the following areas:
- Big Data
- User-Experience (HCI)
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Networks and the Cloud
If you are selected to exhibit:
You will be provided with a space in the exhibition hall featuring an individual poster board for your research poster and space for any technology that you wish to demonstrate.
Your research will be featured in the event programme, which will be circulated to businesses across Scotland.
Space is limited within the MSc Exhibition area to a maximum of 20 posters, so we encourage you to apply to exhibit your research by completing a short questionnaire as soon as possible on Survey Gizmo. http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3000344/SICSA-DEMOfest-2016-Poster-Application
Applications must be submitted by 15/10/2016 and we will confirm all exhibitors very shortly afterwards.
If you have any questions please email the SICSA team at email@example.com