- From the people who brought you previous #BuildTheBBC events across London and Salford, comes an evening of tech talks focussed on the teams in Glasgow and their challenges and how they deliver their products to the nation. This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in learning more about the work the teams create for the ... Read more
- Applications are invited from members of academic staff working within any SICSA member institution for the role of SICSA Research Theme Leader. There are two positions available:
SICSA Research Theme Leader for Artificial Intelligence
SICSA Research Theme Leader for Human Computer Interaction
The roles both commence on 1st August 2018 for a two-year period, initially.
For more information on ... Read more
- We are pleased to announce that registration is open for DemoFest 2018, which takes place on 6th November (4-7pm) at Our Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh. SICSA DemoFest is the largest event of its kind in Scotland. Now in its 11th year, it showcases the very best of Informatics and Computing Science research from all of Scotland’s ... Read more
- The SICSA Cyber Virtual Innovation Hub can provide researchers in Cyber Security with funding to explore work that could lead to commercial opportunities.
Successful applicants will be able to use the funding on offer to explore new ideas, develop commercial potential, produce demonstrators and materials, and develop work to be taken to a stage where it ... Read more
- The SICSA Cyber Nexus is able to provide bursaries of up to £3000 per applicant for researchers in Cyber Security at SICSA institutions to take part in research visits to anywhere in the UK or abroad. Exchanges can be with other academic institutions, or with the private and public sectors. Successful applicants can use the ... Read more