- As part of their 400 Anniversary, Registers of Scotland (RoS) is offering an amazing, once in a lifetime MSc level scholarship.
Theme: Any course related to data (Data Science, Data Engineering, etc.)
2017 is a landmark year for the Registers of Scotland, as they are celebrating a mammoth 400 years of the world’s oldest national land register, the ... Read more
- There are a limited number of places still available at the SICSA PhD Conference 2017. The deadline for registrations has been extended by one week to 22nd May.
The SICSA PhD Conference has become one of the highlights of the SICSA events calendar, bringing together Computing Science and Informatics PhD students, leading academics, and industry practitioners ... Read more
- DemoFest: Bringing Research to Life
The next DemoFest event will take place on 3rd October 2017, from 4-7pm at Our Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh. Please save the date in your calendars for this evening of tech demonstrations and talks. Registration will open in early June and more details on the full programme will be available at that ... Read more
- We extend a warm welcome to our new Director of Knowledge Exchange, Alistair Lawson, who joins SICSA today. Alistair brings valuable experience to the role. He is a member of the Centre for Distributed Computing, Networking and Security within the School of Computing at Edinburgh Napier University and is involved in Research and Knowledge Exchange projects ... Read more
- A room full of entrepreneurially minded data scientists and analysts, designers, software engineers and transport industry professionals spending 3 days and 3 nights side by side developing product prototypes to improve transport services within Scotland – sound good?
Product Forge is running a competitive transport hackathon at CodeBase in Edinburgh from Thursday 4th May until Sunday ... Read more