- We have extended the deadline for applications for the SICSA Director of Education position to 31st January 2017. We invite applicants who are currently employed in academic/teaching positions at any SICSA member institution.
The post is equivalent to 0.2FTE and the duration is 2 years. This post is not directly funded by SICSA and as such it ... Read more
- A room full of entrepreneurially minded data scientists and analysts, clinicians, designers, and software engineers spending 3 days and 3 nights side by side developing new product ideas for patients, front line staff and the wider NHS..sound good?
Product Forge is running a competitive healthcare hackathon at CodeBase in Edinburgh from Thursday 19th January until Sunday ... Read more
- *Press Release from Hot Tin Roof about forthcoming Cyber Security Lectures
Scottish secondary school pupils are being inspired to become the first line of defence against a global cybercrime epidemic through a week of events kicking off on Monday 12 December.
Cyber security is a growing concern across the economy, with business activity such as payments, shopping ... Read more
- We are pleased to announce that we are now recruiting for the following Directorate positions within SICSA:
SICSA Deputy Director / Knowledge Exchange Director
SICSA Director of Education
We invite applicants who are currently employed in academic/teaching positions at any SICSA member institution.
Both posts are equivalent to 0.2FTE and the duration of the posts is 2 years. These ... Read more
- Are you a postgraduate? Do you fancy being your own boss or have a brilliant business idea?
If that sounds like you, then you may be eligible for support from Enterprise Campus! A joint initiative between the universities of Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Strathclyde, Enterprise Campus is Scotland’s postgraduate business support programme. No matter where you study ... Read more