- The SICSA Directors would like to invite suitable candidates from any SICSA institution to submit an application for the role of Director for Knowledge Exchange and Impact / SICSA Deputy Director.
SICSA has a strong Knowledge Exchange programme, aiming to exploit and enhance the research capabilities and reputation of Scottish Universities, by assisting researchers at all levels ... Read more
- Edinburgh Napier University’s BEng (Hons) in Cybersecurity and Forensics has become the first undergraduate course in the UK to be fully certified by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), whose parent organisation is GCHQ.
The BEng course helps meet the UK’s growing demand for security engineers by adding specialist knowledge of digital forensics, data security and software ... Read more
- The Tay Cities Deal was formally signed on Thursday 22nd November in Perth, confirming millions of Pounds of investment to the area. It is expected that the Deal will create over 6000 jobs across Tayside and Fife.
The deal will include direct benefits for SICSA-member institutions, including an investment of over £26m to the University of ... Read more
- We are very pleased to announce that the 2019 SICSA PhD Conference will take place on 18th & 19th June 2019 at the University of Stirling.
Following an extremely successful Conference earlier this year at RGU we are now making plans for next year’s event. As always, the SICSA PhD Conference next year will be put together ... Read more
- SICSA DemoFest is the largest event of its kind in Scotland. Now in its eleventh year, it showcases the very best of Informatics and Computing Science research from all of Scotland’s Universities.
DemoFest provides a perfect opportunity for your organisation to experience, first-hand, the cutting-edge research taking place in Scottish universities. There are 52 research and ... Read more