Date(s) - 10/03/2015
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The SICSA Education All Hands Meeting is an opportunity to look back at the last year in SICSA Education as well as look forward to the coming year.
The schedule for the day will be:
- What the SICSA Education achieved last year:
- Overview (Dr Karen Petrie, SICSA Education Director)
- Supporting & Recruiting Women in Computing:
Athena Swan Activities (Dr Alison Pease)
Roadshow (Dr Natalie Coull)
- Towards a School-University Education Continuum in Computing (Professor Richard Connor)
- Computing at Schools Update, including conference and closer School-University working (Professor Quintin Cutts/Kate Farrell)
- Skills Update, including Skills Academy (Polly Purvis, ScotlandIS)
- Workshop: Planning for the Future of SICSA Education:
“Looking at what the budget should be spent on for 2015/16”
Please register here
Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.