Date(s) - 26/04/2018 - 27/04/2018
The Informatics Forum
Everyone with an interest in combinatorics and its applications is warmly invited to the 4th Scottish Combinatorics Meeting, at the University of Edinburgh on 26th & 27th April.
The invited speakers are:
- Radu Curticapean (Copenhagen) TBA
- Iain Moffat (Royal Holloway, University of London) TBA
- Steve Noble (Birkbeck, University of London) Embedded graphs and delta-matroids
- Will Perkins (Birmingham) Kissing numbers in high dimensions via a hard core model
- Colva Roney-Dougal (St Andrews) The generating graph of a finite group
- Kristina Vuskovic (Leeds) Algorithms for (theta, wheel)-free graphs
In due course there will be a pdf file containing all the abstracts here.
Attendance at the meeting is FREE, but participants are asked to register by 31st March 2018 (by emailing the organiser) in order to help with catering arrangements. Tea, coffee and (probably) light lunch will be provided on both days.
Dinner will be arranged at a local restaurant for the evening of Thursday 26th. If you would like to participate please let us know (preferably at time of registration), this will be at your own cost.
The meeting will be held in room IF-4.31/4.33 of the Informatics Forum of the University of Edinburgh. Information on how to get to the venue can be found here.
In addition to the invited talks, there will be an opportunity for research students and junior researchers (including junior faculty) to give presentations on their work: more details here.
A provisional schedule will be available in due course.
If you have any questions relating to the event please contact Mary Cryan